Saturday, August 14, 2010


George had his first chemo treatment on Monday.
He seems to be tolerating it fairly well so far. Some fatigue, a bit of a sore throat, some bone pain... but no nausea- and we're hoping that stays away!!
His attitude is good- he is able to keep up a fairly good pace, but is resting as needed. By the end of most days, he's pretty worn out. Between the residual from the radiation, and then the chemo, it's no wonder.
But- so far so good! I will keep everyone updated as time goes by.
His next treatment is August 30th.
Thank you for your prayers!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi...

    I keep hoping to see an update about George and you...but nothing yet.

    How are things going?

    We continue to pray....

    Jan & Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping George is doing well with the treatments. Husband just got his tests in August...numbers are down and he's still doing well. My son really gave us a scare with some symptoms...he went through all the tests and he got the results last week and all is OK and I can breath again.
    Thinking about you and George...........Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you everyone! sorry it's taken so long- but I appreciate the prodding- just posted!! :-)Thank you so much for the prayers!!
    Jill- I am so glad things are going well for hubby and son!! I understand the "now I can breathe"...! Hang in there, friend.

    ReplyDelete